Sunday, July 25, 2010

Wishing & Hoping

Man! A lot has happened since the last time I posted! Our big day is nearing and it's getting crazier and crazier!

I just returned from a wonderfully relaxing weekend in Lincoln City with my girls where they took me for my bachelorette party. It deviated away from the typical experience, which made me very happy. We spent the weekend in a beautiful beach house in Neskowin, nestled on a hillside overlooking a spectacular ocean view. The house had four(ish) bedrooms and was designed for a perfect getaway.

We're THREE weeks away from what I will always remember as the most amazing day of my life. I can't wait to finally have everything come together- all the planning and labor invested. It's going to be beautiful... It's GOING to be! :p I can't wait to see everyone and share our day with you all.

A special thank you to everyone who's helped us out in any way, shape, or form towards the wedding: You are all dear, sweet people that we can't thank enough for your love and support.

Tschus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave Shane & Krista any thoughts or suggestions you may have: