Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Creative Madness

Out of boredom today I took it upon myself to create some mock-up invitations just to see what they would look like with Shane's and my name on the card...telling everyone we're getting married... wow.

And this is what I came up with. No, we haven't set a date yet, sorry. Everything on these invitations is completely fictional with the exception that we are in fact, getting married.

I made them using Adobe Photoshop 6 because Adobe Photoshop 7 is lost in the Abyss we call a computer room upstairs and Adobe Photoshop CS3 is much, much too expensive for anyone in their right mind to buy on purpose.






^^ This one needs work obviously. It's probably my favorite but I need to rescale everything so you can actually read our names and the location...


And probably fix the dates............. since August 10th, 2010 is a Tuesday and definitely not a Sunday... :)

2 comments:

  1. Traditionally, parents' names are included on the invitations.

    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, your name should be first!

    Lola

    ReplyDelete

Please leave Shane & Krista any thoughts or suggestions you may have: