Tuesday, September 1, 2009

So fly to Jesus...

WE'RE ELOPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding.

With all that comes with planning the Big Day, I sometimes find myself entertaining the idea though. But alas, neither Shane nor I could go through with something like that... (Well...knowing us we could. We're pretty great at "Spur-of-the-Moment" events.) But it means a lot to both of us that everyone we love is there to witness our marriage. One thing we'd talked about is that we both want a small wedding. But we LOVE too many people to be able to!!!!

Sorry I don't have any new planning details as of yet up here. People close to me know I'm a procrastinator... :) Worry not though. I do very well under stress. (Heh.) I have been brainstorming and writing plenty of ideas down. And I hear my Maids of Honor have been brewing up some great ideas for Engagement/Etc. Parties.

Really, there is no relevance to this post... I just felt bad for neglecting the Wedding Blog. Hopefully soon, I'll have something new, interesting, and exciting to put up here. Scratch that. I promise I will. I will MAKE something exciting happen so all of you can laugh and cry and spill milk out of your noses at all of our silly pre-marital misfortunes.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave Shane & Krista any thoughts or suggestions you may have: