Tuesday, April 13, 2010

*gasp!* Monsieur Incroyable!

Howdy do.

Four months and two days to go! Time's seriously flying and I can't believe how great it's been and how much more excited Shane and I are getting.

Almost everything is done for now and I feel like I should have more to do at this point. I guess that's what I get for desperately trying to be ahead of the game.

Shane and I picked out tuxes last month for him and the boys and they're going to look startlingly gorgeous. :)



This is Shane's suit. A nice Calvin Klein, however he'll have a black shirt with a white tie and vest.


These are basically what the groomsmen, ushers and our dad's will be wearing, except the colors will vary depending on the person wearing them. It'll make more sense at the wedding, promise. :p

And on TOP of that, I took my girls dress shopping a couple of weeks ago. THAT was an adventure.


From left to right: Amanda Bentley, Brittany Burris, Athena Scheidegger, & Sally Greer.

After a long and extensive search we decided on these beauties for their dresses:



........JUST KIDDING.

Their dresses are going to be beautiful but I don't want to give too much away by showing everything on here. Needless to say they tried on a lot of fun and frilly and fabulous dresses and we've finally narrowed it down to the best.

On TOP of all of the clothes shopping, I've ordered the flowers from my new favorite florist. Mary Jean's Flowers has been in business since I don't even know how long but her shop has been on Oatfield Rd. in Milwaukie for as long as I can remember living here. Mary's a wonderfully fun person with a lot of great ideas. Aside from the flowers she arranges and sells she also offers super cute knick-knacks like buttons and magnets and trinkets, candles, hand crafted jewelry, and just all around adorable things.








It was her 60th birthday! :)

So pretty much:
Ceremony/Reception Venue- Check!
Officient- Check!
Dress- Check!
Tuxes- Check!
BMaids Dresses- Check!
Flowers- Check!
Cupcakes- Check!
Invitations- .... well, they're in the works. Literally. They're sitting in pieces right next to me!

And there's tons more that's all set and ready to go! Whew! It's been a whirlwind but I think I'm ready for the party now! :)

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say that I'm very happy with the dress choice...very, very exciting!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave Shane & Krista any thoughts or suggestions you may have: